I am unable to access my account.
- If you are having trouble getting into your account, select the “Forgot Password” button on the login screen. A reset link will be sent to your email where you will be prompted to reset your password and login to confirm.
When is my fuel getting here?
- You can view the status of your delivery in the “In Progress” tab under Orders in the main menu. Select “View” on the right side of the order. Here you can see the location of the driver delivering your product along the route to the delivery location.
Can I see a map of all my sites?
- You can view a list of all your sites in the “Sites” tab under Manage. To view them as pin drops on a map, navigate to the dashboard and scroll down to the bottom to view the map. Select the “Sites” tab and the map will change to display all of your site locations. Clicking on a pin drop location will open up the site details page for that location.
I need a physical copy of my invoice, where can I download this?
- To view a copy of your invoice, go to the “Invoices” tab under Reporting in the main menu. Here you will be able to download a PDF version of your invoice and then print it.
I don’t have a physical address for my site, how can I order fuel for that location?
- Many job sites will not have physical addresses due to them being construction of a new building. When submitting a new order for fuel, you can enter in the latitude and longitude coordinates of the site and this will be used as the site location for delivery.
Where can I update my payment method?
- To update the method of payment for your orders, navigate to the “Cards” tab under Manage in the main menu. Here you can add a new card or delete an existing one. To add a card, select “Add New” in the right hand corner of the screen.
This will open a window where you will enter in all of the card information and hit “Save” when done. To delete an existing card, select the card in the list. This will open the card details screen. Select the “Delete” button and this card will be removed from your account.
How to add new users to my portal?
- To add a new user onto your Fuel.Me portal, navigate to the “Users” tab under Settings in the main menu. Here you will see a list of all users on the portal. Select “Add New” in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
This will open a window where you will input the following user information:
- Full Name
- Phone #
- Password (create a password for their user account)
Am I able to set up recurring orders to avoid having to make the same orders over and over?
- The Recurring Order feature was created so you do not have to submit a new order for every delivery to a site if you know the schedule of deliveries. When creating a new order, toggle on the “Recurring Order” slider in the Order Info section. This can be found under the “Contact Name” dropdown.
Once toggled on, open the recurring dates field and a calendar will appear. Select the dates you want a delivery to be made. All the dates selected will appear on the ride side of the calendar for review. When submitting the request, an order will be created for each one of the dates selected
What is the difference between a user and an admin?
- An admin user will have different permissions and access to the fuel.me portal than a standard user. An admin will have the ability to add and delete users, cards, sites, assets, and edit company info. A standard user will primarily only have viewing privileges to those tabs, as well as the ability to submit an order.
How do I order Fuel for a specific Asset?
- When submitting a new request for fuel, you can choose which assets to be filled with the desired quantity of fuel. In the new order screen, navigate down to the Products section of the order. Here you can choose the product in the left dropdown.
To the right is the Equipment dropdown. The dropdown will display the equipment ID for the asset. Select the desired asset. Enter in the amount of gallons for the asset and select the “Add” button on the right side of the screen. To add another asset to be filled, just repeat this process.